ASM Bloodstock is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy setting out all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/.
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
Race Memory Film
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”):
ASM Bloodstock SAS with a capital of €10,000
whose registered office is located at Centre Systenium – 210 rue de l’avenire 14790 Verson, France
represented by Alexandra St Martin, in her capacity as President
registered with the RCS of 891328924
telephone number: 0610070314
e-mail address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the “Host”):
Race Memory Film is hosted by OVH, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix.
Access to and use of the site is strictly personal. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with regard to intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
• suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
• delete any information that could disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws
• suspend the site in order to update it.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
You are entirely responsible for the equipment you use to connect to the site. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
• due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
• as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of the publisher.
The publisher is free to refuse this authorisation without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. In the event that the publisher grants its authorisation, this authorisation is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the publisher to justify its decision.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by ASM Bloodstock.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
• the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
• the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to restrict processing: users may request the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
• the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
• the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transfer it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address
Centre Systenium – 210 rue de l’avenir 14790 Verson, France.
Or by email, at the following address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before lodging a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• access and use of the Platform by the user;
• management of the operation and optimisation of the Platform;
• implementation of user support;
• verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• personalising services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
• prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
• management of possible disputes with users;
• sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
The Platform retains your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
• when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
• when the user allows a third party’s website to access his/her data;
• when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
• if required by law, the Platform may transmit data in order to follow up on claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
Where appropriate, “cookies” from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal, with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of “cookies” will appear. Before continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect must accept or refuse the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
• Google analytics: enables the measurement of the website’s audience;
• Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
• Google Adsense: Google’s advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
• Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to be offered dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
• Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
• DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
• Twitter button: allows easy sharing and display of Twitter content;
• Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
The life of these cookies is thirteen months.
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.